Monday, August 10, 2009

H1N1

2009-08-09
0934pn
i'm sick after back from penang..
i'm..
i'm was worry about...
am i getting cenn's disease..
so...i give myself a chance...
untill 2day..
i'm still nt recover yet!!
my head vry heavy...
n i'm cold..
when PJ lesson..the lecturer call us to point our toes..
but...but..
i can't even point my toes..
HOW COME!!!
actually i'm the best toes-pointer in the world..
even JUANNA BEH that score 81 marks also inferior to me...
so yet..
i'm goin to hospital to check-up..
but the idiot staff be hardhearted enough to let me wait abot 1 n a half hours...
luckily i'm just fever..
if i'm getting a serious disease...
then... u all can attend my funeral now..
that's why we r always lose n slower than other country..
this inefficiently manner hv to change..

after that i'm going to hospital..
i was like going to national service...
cuz i have to check according by counter to counter..
this my medicine..n i'm making 1 lost already...i can't found it..




n my school wireless kanasai..
i can't even sign in MSN..
n MIKU POH..

new image is coming soon...

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

这是你自找的!!灭我者亡!!人在做,天在看!!

~no long bang, no life~

No comments: