Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BECAUSE OF YOU~



because of this PERSON>

i've create a blog...

to view her blog.

i know this dicker must be very proud eh~

I know 1.

I know everything!!!!!


just no chat with my lovely ying ying...

she's doing her presentation with her bad temper

WHY????

because got 1 BITCH*#%$@!!

make my darling angry,

ying ying don't worry k....

i'll call ah seng, ah heng, n ah keong 2 settle him



^don't suspect that's the bitch..

i'll burn this bitch eh dog's house...
n delete her presentation k..
really dont worry...
everything is under my control...
walao...
my leg, hand n waist vry "sour" lor...
lyk driving lorry ane..
kana difficult mayb i'm mre comfort and suitable to drive helicopter...
haiz...
motor lagi fail wor...
hw FASHION i am...
by the way
everything still under my control.
~no龙帮 , no life~



4 comments:

Ching Ying said...

i'm the first one to view rite??
hahahaaa
thanks wor ah pin pin
love ya
muackxxx

秀慧 said...

yor laoda..
i'm the frz to leave comment here~yay

Crocodile said...

noo...siew hui u r nt..
ching ying the first..

Crocodile said...

nooo siew hui, u r nt...
shor shor the first..